cdp4j is a web-automation library for Java. It can be used for automating the use of web pages and for testing web pages. It use Google Chrome DevTools Protocol to automate Chrome/Chromium based browsers.
- Supports full capabilities of the Chrome DevTools Protocol (tip-of-tree)
- Supports native CSS selector engine
- Supports Sizzle selector engine
- Supports XPath queries
- Incognito Browsing (private tab)
- Full page screen capture
- Trigger Mouse events (click etc…)
- Send keys (text, tab, enter etc…)
- Intercept Network (request & response)
- Upload file programmatically without third party solutions (does not requires AWT Robot etc…)
- get & set Element properties
- Supports Headless Chrome/Chromium
- Navigate back, forward, stop, reload
- clear cache, clear cookies, list cookies
- set & get values of form elements
- Supports event handling
Supported Java Versions
Oracle & OpenJDK Java 8 & 9.
Both the JRE and the JDK are suitable for use with this library.
- Avoid external dependencies as much as possible.
- Support only Chrome/Chromium based browsers.
- Supports full capabilities of the Chrome DevTools Protocol.
- Keep the API simple.
cdp4j is licensed as Commercial License.
Buying a license is mandatory as soon as you develop commercial activities distributing the cdp4j software inside your product or deploying it on a network.
Pricing & Payment
License with 1 year of support & upgrades cost 500 Euro. The license is perpetual and allows you to use cdp4j indefinitely.
cdp4j library is suitable for use in production systems.
cdp4j has been tested under Windows 10 and Ubuntu, but should work on any platform where a Java & Chrome/Chromium available.
Download & Source Code
Please visit our GitHub page to download cdp4j.
cdp4j samples page contains the source code of examples that demonstrate features you can implement using cdp4j library.